Palm Sunday....Hosanna, Hosanna!
I wanted to join in on the "What I Wore Sunday" link ups but I changed my clothes too early and was too lazy to change back. Also I wonder if it's good for my self esteem to take pictures of myself every week starting at week 20 of my pregnancy. So instead....
I went with "What I Made Sunday". I have ruined every pot roast I've ever made. I've tried at least 20 recipes. But today...today I used THIS recipe and finally...SUCCESS!
Some artisan bread to go with it (and steamed broccoli too) made the perfect "it's too cold to believe it's spring" Sunday dinner.
After we had chocolate chip cookies and chai while we read our "Resurrection Eggs" book (blog post on that HERE). So...all that to say I'm grateful for family, yummy food to cook (even when I ruin it), lazy Sundays, friends, and the fact that April is only 8 days away! Have a blessed Holy Week everyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment