Ah...Holy Week. The final stretch of Lent. We took off of school so we could spring clean (my replacement mop finally arrived - the first one broke so they replaced it for free). Instead the four little girls have been sick. My bedroom at night sounds like an infirmary. I pray they are on the up swing and that no one else gets it. I'm completely sleep deprived and ever so grateful that I didn't give up coffee for Lent.
Katie has the couch bound sick girls coloring Easter pictures to decorate our home.
She keeps them occupied without a screen by reading book after book after book. This is Anthony DeStafano's "The Donkey that No One Could Ride" which is one of our favorite Easter stories.
And this little bit of sunshine calls Josie to the table by the window for her mid morning snack. I wonder if it's really warm out there or if it just looks like it. I would love to open the windows to let some air in here. Tomorrow is Holy Thursday and one of my favorite nights of the liturgical year to go to Mass.

No comments:
Post a Comment