I thought it would take me months to find a dog that fit my criteria and I'd never prayed to find a good dog before but I prayed and went to the Humane Society this morning. I thought they would be put off by our family size but they weren't at all. Jesse and I went first and then went home to bring kids back. The puppy and the kids were awesome and the workers were beyond kind to us. So Jesse picked the name Mr. Bates or just "Bates" and we are all in love.
Saturday, April 06, 2013
Meet Mr. Bates {Or How I'm a Sucker For Puppies}
I thought it would take me months to find a dog that fit my criteria and I'd never prayed to find a good dog before but I prayed and went to the Humane Society this morning. I thought they would be put off by our family size but they weren't at all. Jesse and I went first and then went home to bring kids back. The puppy and the kids were awesome and the workers were beyond kind to us. So Jesse picked the name Mr. Bates or just "Bates" and we are all in love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Cecilia : “ Hoping against hope, he believed that he would become “the father of many nations,” according to what was said…No distrust ...
-
Mark 16:9–11 lingers on the image of Mary Magdalene and the disciples, still “mourning and weeping.” Not the bright, polished edges we mig...
-
Hello friends, family, and fellow prayer warriors. I am writing here again to ask for your prayers for our 15 year old daughter, Cecilia. S...

2 comments:
Awww so cute!@ Enjoy your puppy moon! And, I LOVE that you named him Mr. Bates. Too funny.
I adopted Tyler from the same place. I loved the people there.
Post a Comment