From Cecilia :
“Hoping against hope, he believed that he would become “the father of many nations,” according to what was said…No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, being fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised.”
Romans 4:18, 20-21
I’ve always loved this time of year. Christmas, New Years, having the whole family all together. What joy. This New Years Eve I spent with my dear friends Naomi, Lydia, Rose, Mary, and Mary (my sister). As midnight grew near, we bundled up and ran outside into the bitter cold of Michigan winter. We tried (and failed) to light sparklers in the blowing wind and snow outside as we welcomed in the new year.
I am about to do a new thing.
This is something the Lord has whispered to me in prayer much over the past year. With each new season - ending chemo, starting college - He has spoken this over my life. “New, Lord? What does this mean?”
Something beautiful.
We walked into the hospital today not really knowing what to expect. I’ve felt a tug on my heart for a while now to take this semester off of my studies and have been taking the necessary steps to do so. I knew the Lord was calling me to do this for a reason, but this, as usual, was not what I was expecting.
We got the news today that there are 6 new nodules , 3 in each lung. At present, the doctors are all talking about next steps but it likely will include at least 2 more surgeries in the near future. Chemotherapy is no longer an option. As the nurse practitioner broke the news to us, I felt like I should cry or scream or ask God why, but instead I was filled with a peace I can’t explain. I know that God is holding my family and I so close to His Sacred Heart, and that whatever happens, He will bring glory out of this.
Please storm Heaven for prayers, and feel free to share this wherever! As the verse from Romans says, we are “hoping against hope” for a miracle. Because the God we serve is faithful and trustworthy. To Him be the glory now and forever.
Please especially invoke the intercession of Bl. Chiara Badano and Servant of God Sr. Clare Crockett .
5 comments:
If you want it, Jesus, than I want if too! Pray for us Blessed Chiara & Xavier.🕊🙏
Many many prayers for wisdom, healing, and peace.!!
Prayers for Cecilia abd your dear family. May the Lord carry you!
Please join the f.b. group called Fenbendazole Cancer Support group. The one w 12k members. Also, a private consult with a highly trusted lady named Zahrah Sita. Prayingcancer
https://drmakismd.com/about-us/
Please check out this website, I have used his protocol with success. He prioritizes patients based on gravity.
Post a Comment