Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gratitude Sunday


We got a new bench for the kitchen table - it fits more kids than the chairs did.  You can't really see the bench in the picture but it's a good thing, I promise (IKEA).  Jesse solved our closet issues by hanging large dowels from the basement ceiling.  What a great idea (he's so smart AND handy!!)

I'm definitely grateful for a baby girl that can finally eat some "Joe's O's". She was a big fan and it keeps her entertained for quite a while.

One of my very favorite things about having kids with ages ranging from 7 months to 20 years is that the big kids adore their youngest siblings.  Hannah had a "photo shoot" with the little girls one afternoon last week.  I love, love, love finding these treats on my camera and computer. 
 
 
 

Jesse and I went to see the movie October Baby last night.  Wow.  What an amazing movie with an even more amazing message.  We met a friend there and ALL of use were in tears by the end of the film.  I know it's not "mainstream" and not as popular as Hunger Games (which I've never read) but if you get a chance please see it.  And seeing it made me so very grateful for that still, small voice that has resided on my shoulder and in my heart for all these years.  Happy Feast of the Annunciation!  Happy Sunday!  Happy week before Holy Week!  God bless you all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: