It's unbelievable to me that Josephine is 7 months old already! I know I say that every month.....she's really coming into her own (although not sitting up alone or crawling). Still no teeth and very little hair but she is FULL of smiles and personality. She checks out daddy's chalk work each month to make sure it meets her approval.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Josie Is 7 Months Old!!
It's unbelievable to me that Josephine is 7 months old already! I know I say that every month.....she's really coming into her own (although not sitting up alone or crawling). Still no teeth and very little hair but she is FULL of smiles and personality. She checks out daddy's chalk work each month to make sure it meets her approval.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
From Cecilia : “ Hoping against hope, he believed that he would become “the father of many nations,” according to what was said…No distrust ...
-
Mark 16:9–11 lingers on the image of Mary Magdalene and the disciples, still “mourning and weeping.” Not the bright, polished edges we mig...
-
Hello friends, family, and fellow prayer warriors. I am writing here again to ask for your prayers for our 15 year old daughter, Cecilia. S...

No comments:
Post a Comment